Sunday, March 15, 2009

OMG! cute rat!

This morning my maid caught a rat using a trap. It is kinda small and cute =) When you hit the cage, it makes cute squeeky noises!!! lmao....

Isn't it just adorable n cute????


I want a pet rat! This looks like Stuart Little.....in black

my sis held the cage up n threw it in d floor, the rat rotated with the cage n made cute squeeky noises again!! OMG!!!

So what happened to this rat after we caught it? 
We drowned it to death.


NAH! (That was what my dad suggested)

(I suggested SPCA)......  xD

We are kind people u know.. my dad put d cage at the back of his car and gave it a ride to some place which has a lot of bushes.. He opened the cage but it didnt crawl out quickly.. maybe it wanted to thank us for not killing it..

oh well.. after a while, it disappeared... 

i miss the little rat... =(